Coding can be done at our meetup sessions.
However, if you wish to get it done during your own time you may contact “TheBMWCoder” on carousell by clicking on the hyperlink.
Recommended Coding List
- Set “Auto Start-Stop Engine” to last memory
- “Zero” second auto fold mirror upon instead of holding the doorknob for 3 seconds for Comfort access enabled cars.
- Blinking turning light: set number of blinks to 5 instead of default 3 blinks during turn signalling. (Applicable to LCI models only)
- Remembers your last driving mode settings instead of always default to “Comfort”.
- Radio and Navigation switched off automatically when the driver side door is opened.
- Turn on side door handle lights during car reverse to increase visibility.
- Air conditioning unit set to “M” as default instead of “A” upon initial startup.
- Localise your car air con country variant setting to “Rest Of the World” instead of default “Europe” or “US” climate setting. Resulting in 2-3 degrees cooler air conditioning
- Disable Seatbelt reminder on the driver side. (For your safety – not recommended!)
- Disable welcome 3 GONGS when the car starts.
- Enable the “Daytime Running Lights” option in iDrive Menu to manually turn ON/OFF your DRL.
- Enable “Digital Speedometer” in your cluster screen via “BC” button. 13) Reverse page on iDrive to switch back to normal menu quicker when moving off from reverse mode.
- Easy access seating which moves the seat back and forward automatically, to allows drivers to get in and out easily.