If you need assistance in getting it done during your own time you may contact “TheBMWCoder” on carousell by clicking on the hyperlink.
Recommended Coding List
- Set “Auto Start-Stop Engine” to last memory
- “Zero” second auto fold mirror upon instead of holding the doorknob for 3 seconds for Comfort access enabled cars.
- Blinking turning light: set number of blinks to 5 instead of default 3 blinks during turn signalling. (Applicable to LCI models only)
- Remembers your last driving mode settings instead of always default to “Comfort”.
- Radio and Navigation switched off automatically when the driver side door is opened.
- Turn on side door handle lights during car reverse to increase visibility.
- Air conditioning unit set to “M” as default instead of “A” upon initial startup.
- Localise your car air con country variant setting to “Rest Of the World” instead of default “Europe” or “US” climate setting. Resulting in 2-3 degrees cooler air conditioning
- Disable Seatbelt reminder on the driver side. (For your safety – not recommended!)
- Disable welcome 3 GONGS when the car starts.
- Enable the “Daytime Running Lights” option in iDrive Menu to manually turn ON/OFF your DRL.
- Enable “Digital Speedometer” in your cluster screen via “BC” button. Reverse page on iDrive to switch back to normal menu quicker when moving off from reverse mode.
- Easy access seating which moves the seat back and forward automatically, to allows drivers to get in and out easily.